Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Hunt 2010!

So a few days ago, Taylin decided that she wanted to carve a pumpkin to look like Snow White this year! Well. . . today I took her to a pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin! I was really impressed with this pumpkin patch! They take you on a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, where you get off and go hunt for your perfect pumpkin. Once you find it, you get back on and go for a little hayride back to the main place, where they had hot chocolate, other drinks, and cookies! They also had some farm animals that the kids could go and see! It was a lot of fun, besides the fact that it was raining and cold! So as Tay and I are out searching for the perfect pumpkin, we come across several that I suggested to her. I thought they were really good looking pumpkins. But Tay just kept saying, "No, let's go look over here!" She turned down pumpkin after pumpkin (and I remind you it is cold!)!!! I find another great looking pumpkin and ask her if she likes this one? She says "NO!" So I finally ask her what is wrong with all these good looking pumpkins? And she tells me, "They don't look like Snow White!" So I then explain to her that we are just picking out a pumpkin to take home so Daddy can carve it to look like Snow White! She then agreed that any pumpkin would do just fine!
On the hay ride
Lots of pumpkins
Looking for her "Snow White" pumpkin
A couple nights ago, after Josh got out of the shower, Taylin asked him if he shaved in her own way. . . "Daddy did you wash those poky things off?" Which he had not! So tonight when Josh got out of the shower, she came and got me and said, "Mom you got to come see Daddy!" When I asked her why, she tells me "Daddy finally washed those pokies off!" Hahaha! Just maybe he will shave more often now that there are two of us who don't like the "pokies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment