Today we headed up the road for a little picnic in the mountains! Once we got there Tay came up to me and said, "Mommy this is beautiful! Jesus made this for us!" So sweet! And we are so lucky to leave in this beautiful area! We had a very nice and relaxing afternoon in the mountain!
Tay and Uncle Pres
Bryten, Grandma, and Grandpa relaxing
Tay with her bouquet of wild flowers
TayTay and Mama!
Tay and Bryten eating some lunch!

Bryten being silly throwing rocks
And Presten being silly
Tay and Grandpa
Checkin out the stream
Tay and Grandpa again
Tay and Uncle Bryten
Oh my TayTay
Grandma, Grandpa, and Tay
Tay and Grandma
Tay and I are going to be lost when they all leave tomorrow : (




Looks like you guys have been up to some fun lately!! I love having family visit too...I need to call you soon, I feel like we haven't chatted forever!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete