Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Snow and other cute pix!

So when it snows right before Easter. . . what are you suppose to do? Why not have some fun?!?! We just hope it melts by Saturday for the Easter Egg Hunt!Getting ready to go play in the snow!
TayTay with her snowman!
As we were getting done building the snowman
Tay says to me, "Daddy is going to be so happy of us!"
She named the snowman Jordan! Silly girl!

Tay got a fun package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa!
It was full of Easter fun! When we got the package I asked her if she wanted to open it now or wait until Easter! And to my surprise she said she wanted to wait until Easter! But that only lasted about two minutes! So I told her if she wanted to open it, then we needed to pick up first! She then sits down in her chair and says, "Ok, how bout I sit here and watch you clean!" Doesn't she come up with the best ideas? Of course I said no that was not going to work! So she helped pick up and then when she was done picking up her toys, she said she was all dirt now and needed a bath first. So we took a bath and then opened the fun package! She was so excited and said "WOW" after everything she pulled out!


Couple more cute stories:
"Good Idea and Not a Good Idea!"
A couple weeks ago, Josh and I went out to dinner with another couple in our ward, and they brought their 11 year old daughter over to play with Tay while we were gone (Presten was home with them too)! As I was getting ready, Tay could tell that I was going somewhere and asked what I was doing. So I told her that Daddy and I were going to go bye-bye for a little bit and Morgan was going to come over and play with her. (Taylin loves Morgan)! She then tells me, "No that doesn't sound like a good idea! I wanna go with you! That's not a good idea!" So funny! She did stay and play with Morgan and she had a really fun time!
Then a couple nights ago, right before bed, Taylin told Josh that her eyes hurt. Josh told her it was because she needed to go to bed and sleep, and let her eyes get some rest. She responded with, "That's a good idea, Daddy!" She is so funny, and keeps me laughing all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment