Our book of all of last years blogs came last week! I love it! Both Josh and I think it will be a great thing to do every year! It will be something really fun to look back on and pass on someday! Here is a little peek at it!
Front Cover Back Cover!
There are some things that I have learned and will do differently in the years to come!
But other than that we are really happy with it!
I am really, really starting to enjoy doing crafty things! Taylin loves doing crafts as well! So while she is busy doing some crafts of her own, I enjoy doing my crafts as well!
I am really, really starting to enjoy doing crafty things! Taylin loves doing crafts as well! So while she is busy doing some crafts of her own, I enjoy doing my crafts as well!
It's kind of hard to see! But this is a movie gift basket we made for our nephews, Hyrum's birthday! In it there is a movie, candies, popcorn, and root beer!
These are some wipes cases that I covered in fabric!
I also like to scrapbook! Sorry these pictures aren't the best!
A wall hanging in our house! That I made a few years ago with Josh's help!
A couple of the diaper cakes I have made for family and friends!
A candy bouquet that Taylin and I made for Chase!
I told Josh the other night that I think I want a sewing machine! I might really get crafty with a sewing machine!
Oh yea! I also enjoy blogging, and reading blogs of friends and family! It such a great way to keep in contact with those I don't see and talk to as often as I would like!




Wow, Crafty girl!! :) Love the book! I need the info on where you got it done, how much it cost and what tips you can give me for doing it! If ya don't mind, that is! Also, I wish you lived closer... I have a brand new (literally only been used once) sewing machine that I would sell you for REALLY cheap. I HATE to sew! :P
ReplyDeleteI too, would like the info on the book! What a great idea! I love to sew and quilt, and I really wish I had more time for it. Your other projects look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! All I can say is WOW!!! Where do you get the ideas? You need to teach me some tools of the trade..lol! your amazing!!!
ReplyDelete