I often times find myself holding Taylin and thinking about the first night in the hospital with her. I made Josh go home that night so he would be able to get a good night sleep, since we were up all night the night before in labor. So with just me and my new baby girl in the room at the hospital, I picked her up and walked around the room with her! She looked up at me with those big blue eyes, as I looked down at the sweet tiny little face! I can still picture that little face as though it was just yesterday! She just layed in my arms as still as could be and stared at me, for what seemed like forever! And all though this new little person was new to me, it was as though she knew exactly who I was and that she had known me forever! Today as I hold Tay and look at her I am always reminded of our first night together, and how amazing it is that that little tiny sweet baby has quickly grown into this beautiful little girl! She has changed my life completely, and I love it (maybe not every minute of it, but close)!



I love you TayTay!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment