Monday, August 17, 2009

Really CUTE, and trip to Doctor!!

Today Taylin finally went to the doctor for her two year check up! Yes, her birthday was in May! But after having to reschedule this appointment four different times (long story), I finally got her in!

Here are her stats at almost 27 months old!
Weight: 21 lb. (below the chart)
Height: 34 in. (25th percentile)
Head: Dr. said good size head, should be lots in there!
Over the weekend we also had her pictures taken! Even though she only cooperated for a short time, they turned out really cute! I love them! I still can't believe how grown up she is looking!
Love the big smile!


The many expressions of TayTay!
Serious

So sweet

Playful

Bashful

My favorite!! Just love that smile!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! What a cutie!
    P.S. I am loving the work out dvd's so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soo darn tiny! so cute! love the pic's! I soo need to get makayla's done! I love the purple on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so adorable posing for her pics...i love them!

    ReplyDelete