Monday, March 30, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

Since we got home from our trip to Colorado, it seems like it hasn't done anything but snow! Most the interstate and roads around here were closed three days last week! And guess what? Yep, again today! This has made it hard for Josh to get to work in Sheridan! It is really getting old, although Tay and I enjoy the little extra time we get to spend with Josh! But we are so ready for Spring to be here already! Tay and I are ready for some fun in the sun!
Due to all the snow and wind we have been getting, we have a pretty good size snow drift in our yard! I think for some reason all the snow in the neighborhood ends up in our yard! You can see the grass in all of our neighbors yards. As you drive around the neighborhood we definitely have the most snow in our yard, by far! So in a couple days when the neighbors yards look like spring has sprung, we will probably still be buried in our little winter wonderland until the first of June! I guess Mother Nature decided that since I am from the mountains of Colorado that I could handle the extra snow! Ha ha! I am dealing with it but not enjoying it!

Looking out our front door at our "snow wave!"

Looking at our front door from the drive way!

The snow drift has taken over the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment