Tay and I are anxiously waiting for Josh to get home this afternoon, so that we can take off to Colorado!! My brother Presten gets home off of his mission tomorrow! This will be the first time Taylin will meet Presten, and we are all so excited! We are planning on staying down there for a week or so! While we are down there Josh is going to totally remodel one of my parents bathrooms! Josh loves having projects to do while we are there, and it sounds like he will be plenty busy this time!
I can't believe it has already been two years, and that we actually get to see Presten tomorrow! Yay! Anyways we will post more later about the trip!
I can't believe it has already been two years, and that we actually get to see Presten tomorrow! Yay! Anyways we will post more later about the trip!

Just a couple pictures of TayTay before church on Sunday! She was cranky, but it is still cute!




She is too cute, beautiful dress! Where in Colorado? I can't remember where you are from Kristin...
ReplyDelete