Josh and I have recently noticed that our precious baby girl is no longer a baby! She magically has turned into a little girl! She is talking more and more everyday, and she says the funniest things that just crack us up! Josh and I can't even remember how our lives were before her. We do know that it must have been pretty boring! She has brought so much joy, laughter, and love into our home! We have been truly blessed with this sweet little spirit! Somedays I look at her and cannot believe that she is mine! I can't imagine loving anything as much as I love her! I hope that she always knows and remembers just how much we love and adore her!
Our sweet baby girl, just a couple days old! It seems like only yesterday!
Our sweet little girl now!
The "apole" of our eye! And so much fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment