Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potty Training

This is just another example of how exciting our lives have become with Taylin! There is never a dual moment! Well, since Tay has pretty much been potty trained for six months, she has now taken to potty training all of her stuffed animals and dolls! The first time I noticed what she was doing, I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I heard her in the bathroom. So I went into the bathroom to check on her. I find her in there with her big teddy bear sitting on her potty chair, and of course she was making "grunting" sounds for the bear! When the bear was done she went to the drawer and got a wipe out, and wiped the bears bum! Then she threw the wipe into the toilet, waved good bye to the wipe, and then proceeded to get the plunger and plunge the toilet! Needless to say, Tay knows all the ends and outs of using the bathroom!

This is TayTay taking her froggy potty first thing in the morning!

1 comment: