Getting more and more excited about this little one to arrive...and no we don't know what it is and will not know until it gets here! We like the surprise!!!
21 weeks
23 weeks
24 weeks
25 weeks
Baby's face
26 weeks
28 weeks
31 weeks
Another pic of the baby's face!
This little one is extremely active! Hardly eve stops moving! The kids like to put my phone on my tummy and watch the baby make it move all around! We recently did another ultrasound to check baby's size...it's on the small side, but healthy :) I am really getting excited to know what it is! I am totally good with either...although I have tried talking to Tay about the fact that it could be another boy, and well she doesn't even want to talk about that possibility! Hopefully if it is another brother, she will love it all the same :)













Cute pictures :) so excited to meet the little one! Hopefully for Tay Tay it is a girl!
ReplyDelete