Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Potty Training and Work with Daddy

So I had been talking to Jordan about going potty, and he just wanted nothing to do with it!  Any time I would try and talk to him about it, he would say "No, I poop my diaper!"  Ok then, so I decided to not push it!  Well one day I was in the living room with Tay and he comes running out in the nude saying "I go potty!"  So we go check and sure enough, HE DID!  ALL BY HIMSELF!    The next few days he did great...I was thinking wow easiest kid ever to potty train!  Well not quite, but he s doing very well!!  The one thing he LOVES to do and we have rewarded him with is being able to go to work with Daddy!

SO one day while Josh was in Sheridan working, I dropped him off for a couple hours while I went grocery shopping!  Jordan was sooo excited about this!  And he was so cute when I showed up to get him he acted like he knew exactly what to do to help Daddy and he had it all under control!  Josh said he stuck with it the whole time too...which was almost 3 hours!  Josh is looking forward to him working with him a lot as he gets older!

My cute boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment