We have not been up to a whole lot lately...just relaxing and enjoying the last little bit of summer! A few weeks ago, we went over to Papa and Nannie's for the weekend! And as usual when we are there we are so busy having fun I forget to get the camera out! All I got was this cute picture of Landon and Taylin sleeping in the car on our drive back to Papa and Nannies from Billings! They played hard all day out in the sun, while Josh and I and Joe and Annie took turns going to the temple!
Jordan is growing up so fast! My mom said the other day that I have a "young toddler"...and that is the truth! He is not into baby food...but still manages to eat corn dogs with no teeth! And oh my goodness does this boy LOVE ice cream!! He can WALK! Although he still crawls most the time! He has taken 8 steps between Josh and I, So I would say give him another week and he will be running around! He climbs up and off the couch all the time, as well as Taylin's bed! Yesterday as I was folding clothes, I turned around and found him sitting up on the 3rd shelf in the closet! The other day he fell asleep and Tay was playing in their room, so I put him down on our bed...awhile later I hear him talking, so I run in there to get him, and I get there just in time to see him climb down off the bed! He was so proud of himself! (And our bed is pretty high)! He is so fun learning more and more every day! He rolls and clicks his tongue better than I can! We are just loving our little man, although he keeps me on my toes and I have to keep and eye on him at all times!
My little man :)
Taylin's hair is growing like a weed:) I swear that perm was like fertilizer!
Sweet little guy with those BLUE eyes:)
Two Cute little Booties :)
Tay has been entertaining us with lots and lots of fashions shows lately!
And I love them!
The other night I took Tay with me to a big Mary Kay party! She loved it! So every day since then, while Jordan is napping she asks if we can play salon...which I love too! So we do each others hair and make-up and have some good old girl time fun :)
Kisses
Love this girl
I love that this girl is 100% girl! We have so much fun together! The other night she asked me if I could teach her to clog....I said nope can't do that but I could teach her to throw and hit a ball! So she said "ok teach me!" So we worked on throwing and hitting...and this girl definitely has some athletic ability as well! Although she loves loves loves to sing, dance, and cheer! Here a couple videos of her doing some of her cheers!!! Go down to the bottom of the page and turn the music off so you can be sure to here the cheers!!
Love these kiddos! I will get a video of Jordan walking and post it soon:)




Cutest lil cheerleader I have EVER seen!
ReplyDelete