Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busy, Busy July!!!

I hope you are ready for lots and lots of pictures. . . we have had a busy summer and have lots of pictures to prove it! Our computer was killed by lightening, so while it is getting fixed/replaced, I finally have our old computer hooked up so I can update the blog before it gets too out of control! Tay and I have been enjoying as much time as possible outside and at the pool! I can't believe summer is half over already. We sure are going to miss it when it's over : (

We spent July 1-4 in a lodge over by Yellowstone for our family reunion! We had so much fun and Taylin is still asking me everyday if we can go back to the family reunion! She had so much fun playing with all her cousins!

Here are a few of the treat bags I painted for all the kids!
All the kids joining-in on a tiger hunt with Aunt Shanell!
Kaylee, Chase, and Taylin

Tyler, Hyrum, and Dawson
Papa and TayTay

Papa and Nannie with all the grandkids! I made shirts for all the kids! On the front it says "Hatch Family Reunion 2010" and on the back it has their name and their age! The ages are: 9,9,7,7,5,5,3,3,3,3,3,1,1,1! There are two kiddos missing : (

We took some family pictures while we were all together too.
I will post those when we get them!

Each day while we were there all the kids enjoyed spending "Grandparent Time" with Papa and Nannie! They had little lessons and fun activities for them! I think all the kids really enjoyed this time and I know it will have a lasting impression on Taylin! Thanks Papa and Nannie!


Blowing bubbles with Papa and Nannie!

I have several videos of the fun we had, be sure to check them out!


Great Grandma Whaley

Hiking!
Tay on Uncle Kevin's shoulders!

Daddy and Taylin

Tay and Uncle Kevin

The hikers

Each family was in charge of an activity, and if any of you have seen the TV game show "Minute to Win It," that was me and Josh's activity! It was hilarious!!! We all about died laughing! I have some really embarrassing videos of all of us doing "Junk in the Trunk!" But I think I will spare us all that embarrassment of posting those!

Papa doing "Extreme Hanky Panky"


Good Job Papa!


Come on ride the train!

Angela and Troy's activity was a pinata! The kids had so much fun with this!
Tay hitting the pinata!

And here comes the candy:


The reunion was so much fun, I don't think any of us wanted to go home so soon! After checking out of the lodge, Sunday morning, the three of us went with Angela and Troy and drove through Yellowstone! It was so beautiful! We saw some elk and lots of huge buffalo! We also went and saw Old Faithful! Then we headed to Papa and Nannie's house, where we all crashed, we were so tired! We can't wait for the next reunion! Thanks Amy and Kade for all your planning and preparation for this reunion! It was awesome!

Tay playing with the cute kittens at Papa and Nannie's house!
We also had our ultrasound the end of June! And everything is going great! We took Tay with us and she was so excited to see the baby! She thought it was so silly that we were able to see the baby sucking on it's fingers! And NO. . . we are not finding out what
it is. . . so you all will have to wait with us!

Josh loves this picture of the "muscley" little arm!

a foot

sucking on fingers
hand on nose
hand over face
The other night Tay talked Daddy into filling up a bucket for her to play in!
And the next thing I know she was totally naked in our front yard having a blast!

Our silly girl!

Next weekend we are headed over to Papa and Nannie's house again, for Josh's 10 year class reunion! Wow!!! And then the next weekend is our very special trip to Utah! Busy, busy, July!!!

2 comments:

  1. those are great pic's!! Your so dang talented!!! I love those goody bags..way cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, love the naked pictures of Taylin! Nothing like being in the nude! :) I love the pictures of the reunion, you have motivated me to update my own blog! Can't wait to see you again next week

    ReplyDelete