Here a some fun pictures from the last couple weeks!
Riding in TayTay's train!
Kaylee and Taylin
Josh, Presten, and Trent have started work on the tile in the new Hampton Inn, so they are busy, busy, busy! So since they are so busy and aren't home all that much Tay and I are leaving! On Friday we are headed to Gunnison, and will be spending three weeks there. The boys will come down for a few days during Christmas and then head back to work! So since we are leaving we let Tay open her presents from Papa and Nanny last night. She was so sure that there was Strawberry Short Cake toys in there.
And she was right! Good job Nanny!
Christmas will be so much fun with her this year!
Thanks again Papa and Nanny!!!
Now maybe I can get some packing done while she plays
with Starwberry Short Cake!!




These are the first pictures I have seen of Tay with her new haircut. I LOVE her with bangs, she looks so cute...and older too! What a cutie. Have fun in Gunnison!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her haircut!! SO cute! It makes it look so much more like a little girl rather than a toddler! Very cute!
ReplyDelete