Taylin got a big marshmallow lollipop in the mail from Grandma! She was so excited when I showed it to her! And it didn't take her long to tear into it! After every bite she would say, "umm good!"
Helping Uncle Presten work! Ready for church and hiding in the closet! Riding her pony before church!
Kristin I am so glad you found us! Taylin is so BIG! How did that happen?! You know you guys can move back here anytime you are ready. :) I hope you guys are happy and well. That sucker is as big as Taylin's whole face! Those are my kids favorite-the bigger the better.
Cleaning and scrubbing
can wait til tomorrow,
for babies grow up
I've learned
to my sorrow.
So quiet down,
cobwebs.
Dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby,
and babies don't keep!
If you are still in the process
of raising children,
Be aware,
That the tiny fingerprints
that show up on almost every
newly cleaned surface,
The toys scattered about
the house,
The piles and piles of laundry
to be tackled -
Will disappear
all too soon,
And that you will,
to your surprise,
Miss them
Profoundly.
President Thomas S. Monson
Kristin I am so glad you found us! Taylin is so BIG! How did that happen?! You know you guys can move back here anytime you are ready. :) I hope you guys are happy and well. That sucker is as big as Taylin's whole face! Those are my kids favorite-the bigger the better.
ReplyDeleteshe is such a cute little thing! When does she turn 2? Is she older than makayla?
ReplyDelete